Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beauty

So today I was sitting on a bench holding one of the little girls who is sick and very emotional, and out of nowhere she started to bawl. Immediately her older sister (who is about 4) runs to me and uses her shirt to dry the little girl's tears. Rubbing her back, she comforted her little sister with the most precious little voice. She ran and got a tissue and was whiping her eyes, nose, hands, and forehead to clean her all off. Then she took hold of her little sister and just cuddled with her until she stopped crying, then she layed her back down against me and just leaned on her with her arms around her. Seeing this I started to cry at the beauty I had just witnessed, and the older sister looks up at me and sees me smiling through my tears, and puts her arm around me as well and lays her head on the both of us. Never knew I could be comforted by a 4 year old, but hey, I wouldn't trade it for the world. THAT is the reason I love these kids so much. They are so deeply filled with the love and care of Jesus and they just touch my heart with a song of joy. Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty.

Again I would like to thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment