Saturday, August 13, 2011

Last Night

Last night was my final night in Thailand! Craziness- this trip has gone by with a snap of my fingers. The children went around sharing different things they were thankful for, and it was such a blessing to my heart to hear of their deep and sincere gratitutde for absolutely everything. Those kids have just touched my heart and soul all over again, and I am so grateful to my God because of it! Goodbyes are always tough, but oh the joy to know that I shall see them again. I'm at the airport right now getting ready to board my flight home... God is good.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your prayers. THANK YOU over and over again. I praise the Lord for the people who have been praying for me : ) God has answered your prayers and grown me, protected me, and been with me. To the praise of His glory Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment